[netCDF #XAS-504138]: NcFile Netcdf4 Memory Leak

Hi Greg,

Thanks for supplying the complete program to demonstrate the leak.  I was able
to compile and
run it on my desktop Solaris platform, and reproduce the problem as you
describe it.  I may not
get time to dig into it until early next week, but it's an interesting problem
that you're the
first to report.  Since the C++ interface is layered over the C interface, the
problem probably
exists in the netCDF-4 C interface as well, since we have released no changes
in the C++ interface
yet for netCDF-4.

--Russ

Ticket ID: XAS-504138