[netCDF #JEC-146672]: Fwd: NetCDF C++ interface bug?

Hi Jos,

Thanks very much for reporting this bug again.  Apparently it got lost and not
incorporated
into the source code when you first reported the problem two years ago.  For
now, I have
entered your fix into our "Known Problems with the NetCDF Distributions" web
page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/known_problems.html

and also credited your contribution of the bug fix on

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/credits.html

I'm sorry we lost your bug fix the first time you submitted it, but I have made
sure it is now in
source code base we will distribute in the future.  Thanks again for your
contribution!

--Russ

Ticket ID: JEC-146672
Department: Support netCDF