[netCDF #DCV-561351]: netcdf visual studio project files?

Howdy Darran!

Did you make any progress building netCDF with Visual Studio 8.0?

Can you confirm for me that you are using a beta release of 8.0? Is 8.0 out as
a full release yet?

I have listed your problem on the known_problems page on the netCDF site:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/known_problems.html#NET_80_362

Eventually we will get Visual Studio .NET 8.0 and port netCDF to it, but as a
community-driven open source project we rely on our users to contribute porting
help, so if you get this working, please let us know how so that we can put it
in the distribution.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: DCV-561351