[netCDF #YKZ-923534]: failed configure for Netcdf

Ahha! I bet that is the problem.

The problem is, autoconf does not seem to have the concept of a C compiler
which uses .o and a fortran compiler which uses .obj!

It expects them to be the same.

Is there any way, I wonder, to get Lahey Fortran to use .o instead of .obj?

There does not seem to be a way to get gcc to use .obj, without extensive
modification of the makefiles of the project.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YKZ-923534
Department: Support netCDF