[netCDF #XWA-538608]: nco and netcdf installing help

> Hi All,
>
> Let me introduce first up, i am Prasanth Divakaran. Now started to do my
> PhD in university of melbourne in the department of earth sciences.
>
> I'm new to this netcdf tool and NCO. I'm using windows-xp and working with
> matlab (which has netcdf toolbox installed).
>
> I'm in the middle of a problem now and i have about 5 years of reannalysis
> (daily) netcdf data and i want to make it a single file so that i can do
> some analysis on it's seasonal and interannnual scales.
>
> I heard that NCO (ncks) can do this. I want to setup NCO on my windows-xp.
> Please tell me how can i setup netcdf and nco work in my laptop.
>
> looking forward to hear from you.
> Prasanth

To install netCDF on windows see:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Windows.html#Windows

But probably you want to start by looking at the NCO web pages, and see what
they have to tell you.

Windows is always difficult. I don't know if NCO is ported there...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XWA-538608
Department: Support netCDF