[netCDF #JJE-781466]: NetCDF 3.6.2, gfortran, cygwin

> Ed,
>
> When running "make check" with NetCDF 3.6.2 with gfortran under
> cygwin, I still get:
>
> *** All ncgen and ncdump test output for 64-bit offset format passed!
> PASS: tst_output.sh
> *** testing length of classic file
> FAIL: tst_lengths.sh
> 1 of 6 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
>
> -RIch

OK, let's try to isolate the problem.

Can you get the latest snapshot and build that? And do so with the following
--disable-f77 --disable-cxx --disable-examples

The latest snapshot is available here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot

If you still get the error, I am going to ask you to also rebuild it with the
--enable-large-file-tests.

If this fails, send me the complete output of "make check".

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: JJE-781466
Department: Support netCDF