[netCDF #UEP-102961]: data information in detail

> I'm so sorry to trouble you again.
>
> Maybe I made a mistake.
>
> In a word, I wonder if I can get the information such as the beginning
> and endding value of dimentions of netcdf data file by fortran commands.
>
> Thanks very much
>
> ying

Sure, you can open the file, use nf_inq to learn how many dims there are, then
use nf_inq_dim to learn about each dimension. To find the associated coordinate
var (which will contain the values along the dimension axis) then look for a
variable with the same name as the dimension.

For example, if you have a "latitude" dimension, look for a variable called
"latitude" which, if it exists, will contain the latitudes.

Or, you could use ncdump to dump the file in ASCII and look at the answers.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: UEP-102961
Department: Support netCDF