[netCDF #OJP-212167]: netCDF General - How can I install netCDF with my Mac Pro desktop?

> By the way, if I use the binary package, what kind compiler was used to
> create it for intel-Mac? I only find PPC-Mac binary in your website. Am I
> right?

Yes, we don't currently make the Intel Mac binary available, because we don't
have that platform available for everyday testing and use in our office.  I'm
just running the tests on a personal laptop ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: OJP-212167
Department: Support netCDF