[netCDF #OJP-212167]: netCDF General - How can I install netCDF with my Mac Pro desktop?

I succeeded in building and installing netCDF 3.6.2 on an Intel Mac using the
gfortran from the March 2007 build from

 http://www.macresearch.org/xcode_gfortran_plugin_update

Once that gfortran was installed and in my PATH (from /usr/local/bin/gfortran),
everything just worked with no extra flags or environment variable settings by
just invoking:

  ./configure
  make check
  make install

I'm still looking into how to get build with the Absoft 10 compilers.

--Russ

Ticket ID: OJP-212167
Department: Support netCDF