[netCDF #DCZ-463317]: Query regarding netcdf download

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Please let me know if there is a binary version of netcdf compiled with
> ifort (Intel fortran compiler) and either icc (Intel c++ compiler) or
> gcc compiler for linux 64 bit machine. Also could you please let us
> know that the existing binaries have been compiled with which
> compiler?
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Regards,
> Roopashree

Howdy Roopashree,

Sorry, we don't have that combination of compiler, OS, and hardware among our
test platforms, so we don't have a binary which matches that.

The binaries we do have for the latest (3.6.2) release can be found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-3_6_2/index.jsp, which also
contains the source distribution. You need to get the source and build it on
your platform.

The build instructions are here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Quick-Instructions-for-Installing-NetCDF-on-Unix.html

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: DCZ-463317
Department: Support netCDF