[netCDF #SYD-350857]: Best binary for Intel Macs -- Netcdf

Hi Bob!

Unfortunately, we haven't packaged a binary version of the netCDF libraries for
MacBooks or MacPros yet, partly because we are still trying to get our Absoft
Fortran compiler working.  However, if you have gfortran already installed or
you don't need a Fortran interface, the latest source distribution should build
out of the box with a simple configure, make check, and make install sequence,
as described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Quick-Instructions-for-Installing-NetCDF-on-Unix.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: SYD-350857