[netCDF #NPM-805269]: NetCDF 3.6.2 For Absoft UNIX

Hi Rene,

I assume you have already seen these other solutions for building with Absoft
on MacOS X:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#absoft

We have an Absoft compiler to test with now on a Mac platfrom, but
unfortunately are having problems with the licensing, and won't be able to
resolve those until Ed returns from vacation in about three weeks.  He is
reposnsible for modifications to ncfortran.h, so I'll have to leave it up to
him whether to take your approach or whether a more elegant solution is
available.  But thanks for sending us your modifications!

--Russ

Ticket ID: NPM-805269
Department: Support netCDF