[netCDF #WGU-681298]: Help with installation

> Thanks for the help. Now the errors do not occur.  I only need F90.
>
> I am experiencing another issue.  The /src directory can not be found?
>
> I created a directory in which I have the .gz file.  I gunzip it and
> then tar -xf the .tar file.  Then when I want to cd to /netcdf-3.6.2/src
> it can not find the src directory.
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> Ronen

Howdy Ronen!

There is no src directory any more. Just go into the netcdf-3.6.2 directory
instead.

The src directory was part of a "package install" idea that turned out to be
different from the usual way libraries are distributed. So now we do it the
usual way, which is to have the netcdf-3.6.2 directory as the top level
directory.

The configure and install process are described here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Quick-Instructions-for-Installing-NetCDF-on-Unix.html

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: WGU-681298