[netCDF #ZKX-685122]: NetCDF-3.6.1 SEGV.

> I just picked up 3.6.2 and saw you did what I thought about
> doing but didn't since it would change the stderr and I figure that's
> your turf :-).
>
> Anyway, please close the ticket, sorry about the bother.
>
> Best regards,
> Phil
>
> P. A. Cheeseman
> address@hidden
> http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~aai/
> 765.496.8224

Thanks for noticing and letting me know! As a free software project, netCDF
depends on interested users like *you* to let me know what's broken and what
works! So thanks!

And if you notice anything else that looks broken, or have any other
suggestions to make, please do drop us another email. We do accept source code
patches and even general ideas about how to make netCDF more useful.

Keep on netCDFing!

;-)

Ed

Ticket ID: ZKX-685122