[netCDF #BUY-976453]: Netcdf-4 on Mac OS X with Fortran 95 (90)

> Hi Ed:
>
> I think you may be confusing the release of gcc, which is at 4.1.x,
> and that of the gfortran contained within, which is at a higher
> number. The only versions of gfortran for the mac that I can find at
> the moment are all 4.3
>
> -Roy

I don't think so.

On every machine I have gfortran on, the gfortran --version command returns the
same version as the gcc --version command, which is also the same as the g++
--version command.

They are all different front ends on the compiler, and, as far as I understand,
they must all match, or you get unexpected results.

Where did you get your gfortran?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: BUY-976453