[netCDF #AJQ-779035]: forgot to attach files

Mike,

Yes, sorry, your attachments only showed the output from make all and make
check.

Does your Fortran program have the statement

      include 'netcdf.inc'

in each program unit that calls a netCDF function?

Does the argument "-I/usr/local/include" appear on the gfortran invocation
before the name of the f90 source file?

If the answer to both of those is yes, than I can't explain why you are getting

  Error: can't open included file '/usr/local/include/netcdf.inc'

from the gfortran compiler.  Maybe you have a bad gfortran installation?

--Russ

Ticket ID: AJQ-779035
Department: Support netCDF