[netCDF #BYQ-417160]: Trying to use netcdf pre-built libraries with fortran under windows

> Hi Ed,
> Got an error. I send it in the picture. My guess is that it's some sort
> of name mangling problem. It could be coming from my compilation flags,
> or from yours.
> Cheers,
> Guillaume

Howdy Guillaume!

Please send any error info as ascii text. I am not working on a PC so sending
windows files generally makes it hard for me to read them.

Did you recompile your fortran code without the special flag which made intel
fortran emulate compaq fortran?

The DLL I put out there is intended for intel fortran, not compaq fortran...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: BYQ-417160
Department: Support netCDF