[netCDF #EIA-757303]: netCDF General - Writing sequentially a 1d array with the f90 interface

> Institution: NCAR
> Package Version: 3.6.0-p1
> Operating System: GNU Linux
> Hardware Information: i686
> Inquiry: Hi,
>
> I am trying to write a 1D array with the F90
> interface, but in a sequential way. I am reading a binary file and writing
> out in NETCDF. The time dimension on the binary file is unknown,therefore I
> am writing out as I am reading in. I have attached a simplification of my
> program that re-creates the problem. In this progam I am expecting the output
> to be:
>
> time_from_start = 1, 2, 3 ;
>
> but the result I have is:
>
> time_from_start = 1, 1, 1 ;
>
> Let me know of any suggestions you may have.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Francois

Howdy Francois!

Actually your program looks correct to me, but perhaps I am missing something...

How are you determining the output? ncdump?

Or have you already resolved this problem?

THanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: EIA-757303
Department: Support netCDF