[netCDF #EZD-873215]: netcdf on linux 2.6

Hi again Gaby,

I should have looked at the full list of open netCDF inquiries before sending
my previous email.  I am now aware that you did try to build the netCDF under
SuSE Linux, but were unable to create the Fortran interface with either the
ifort or gfortran compilers.  I will let Ed or Russ take over from here as
they are the experts in this area (I jumped in to lend a hand).

Question:  have you tried building using the g77 Fortran compiler?  This is
what I use on my Fedora Core 5 system at home.

Ticket ID: EZD-873215
Department: Support netCDF