[netCDF #EZD-873215]: netcdf on linux 2.6

Hi Gaby,

re:
> Hello I've downloaded the netcdf binary distribution for linux 2.6
> and I get a segmentation error when invoking ncdump but ncgen seem to
> work. Any ideas?

No, not really.  Since building the netCDF from source under Linux is
very easy, it might be best for you to download the source and build
the executables locally.  This is what I do on my home Fedora Core 5
machine, anbd I never have problems.

> Thanx

No worries.

> **     Gabriella Turek               address@hidden      **
> ** National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research (NIWA) **
> ** PO Box 8602 Christchurch New Zealand +64-3-348-8987x3724  **

Ticket ID: EZD-873215
Department: Support netCDF