[netCDF #PPS-643841]: Comment regarding NcVar->get_rec(long rec)

Howdy Tim!

Sorry that you have had this problem with the netCDF documentation!

I have checked the code and the documentation, and it appears that you are
quite correct. I'm checking into it a bit more to be sure I have it right, then
I will update the C++ docs for the 3.6.2 release.

Since we're on the topic, is there anything else in the C++ document that you
thought needed improvement? I see a few things I want to clean up...

Thanks, and sorry again about the inconvenience...

Ed Hartnett

Ticket ID: PPS-643841
Department: Support netCDF