Re: 20051201: netCDF C - ncgen

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Howdy Mutlu!

Probably you are not including the linking information needed to find
the netCDF library when you try to compile the code generated by
ncgen.

When ncgen was built on that machine, it was part of the netCDF
library build, so we know that the library is there somewhere.

Try doing:

which ncgen

When you find the directory that contains the .a file, you need to
pass that to thr linker on the compile line...

Good luck!

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden