Re: 20050811: netCDF General - IBM DX import and visualization

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Sorry, I'm not familiar with DX software.

One visualization tool I've used with success is GRADS; you might give
it a try.

All the netcdf tools that we know of are listed here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

Good luck!

Ed
--