Re: 20050805:Netcdf configure error

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Looks like configure can't get your fortran compiler to work. Look
towards the end of config.log to see why.

If netCDF's configure can't get your fortran compiler to work, it
gives up, because it assumes you want the fortran API. If you don't
want the API, set environmental variable FC to '' (that is, empty, or
null). Then rerun configure.

If you do want the fortran API, then do you want to use the Intel
fortran compiler that the configure is finding? (ifort). This compiler
requires you to have certain environment variables set correctly
before it works. Do you have ifort set up? Can you compile a trivially
simple fortran program from the command line with ifort?

Thanks,

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden