Re: 20050719: building a shared netcdf library

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

This is a non-trivial problem, and I don't know the answer.

In version 4.0, currently nearing beta release, shared libraries are
supported.

Getting from 3.6 to 4.0 required many many changes, so it is not just
a few lines I can send you to get a shared library.

My suggestion would be to wait for 4.0 beta, which will be out
sometime next month, we hope.

Thanks,

Ed

--