Re: 20050512: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - Compile using Pathscale

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Patch files are applied with the patch tool. Do "man patch" on your
system.

Is there some reason you want to use 3.5.1? The latest versions is
3.6.0p1, and significant functionality has been added.

If you do get the latest version, see:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#pathscale-auth
for the environment variables to set.

Good luck!