Re: 20050505:netcdf cygwin build error, version 3.6.0-p1

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but I was hoping to remember
what that problem was, because I know I have encountered it before on
cygwin.

But when I do a build on cygwin, everything works fine with the latest
netcdf tarball on the ftp site, on whichever machine I try.

Do you have reasonably recent tools? I am using gcc 3.3.3; I'm pretty
sure everything will work on previous gcc versions, but I don't know
how far back we go.

Also, just to check the easy part first, open a clean cygwin bash
shell and do:

make distclean && ./configure && make test

If this doesn't work, can you send me the file src/libsrc/ncconfig.h?

Something is going wrong in your configuration, but I don't know what!

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden