Re: 20050426: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - Reading NetCDF files with F90

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Run "make test" and see of the fortran 90 tests passed (look for the
f90 directory).

If these tests work, you can see how the test program is linking to
the library and try to copy it. (If you've already done a make test,
do a "make clean test" to start over, and thus see the compile
commands which can correctly link.)

If the tests don't work, please email me.

Thanks!

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden