Re: 20050419: NF90 error during netCDF 3.6.0-p1 compilation

"Preethi Bhaskar" <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Sir,
>       As u advised i tried to see the test done during installation.
> I understood make test gives some error with fortran compilation.
> i am attaching the out files of  ./configure, make and make test.
>
> Sir, please help me to overcome this problem
> Thanks in advance
> preethi

Howdy Preethi,

It looks like you are trying to use the intel F90 compiler. This
requires some environment flags be set. Take a look at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/builds/LINUX_3_6_0_ifort.txt

Set the environment variables and try again. (Be sure to do "make
distclean" first, to clean up from last time.)

Please let me know if this helps,

Thanks,

Ed
--