Re: question???

Phil,

> I was hoping you could help me out. I wanted to find out who the
> best person to speak with regarding networking for UniData
> Programmers in the Denver area would be? I am recruiting for a
> Unidata resource and thought I would check with you if you knew of
> any user groups in the area. I have attached the following and not
> sure if you have a job board that I can post this on.

Sorry, but the UniData you're referring to has nothing to do with this
Unidata, except they chose the same name for their company and product
as our existing NSF-funded program, then changed the name of their
company to Ardent (but not their UniData database product), then were
bought by Informix.  Then IBM bought Ardent and got the UniData
product as part of the deal.

So try looking for Ardent or Informix or IBM or all three :-).

--Russ