Re: NetCDF data help

Youmin Chen,

>Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:42:54 +0100
>From: Youmin Chen <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: NetCDF data help

> I 've tried to read netCDF data with fortram program "readgeneral.f".
> I saw there are three files for "include", e.g.  'netcdf.inc' ,
> 'udunits.inc' and 'udunits.dat'.
> where can I find the file 'udunits.inc' and what are different between
> 'udunits.dat' and 'udunits.inc'?
> Thanks in advance for the help!

Here are small descriptions of those files:

    udunits.inc         File containing a mixture of Fortran
                        declarations and C preprocessor statements for
                        Fortran routines that use the UDUNITS package..
                        Designed to be "#include"d by Fortran routines.
                        Must be preprocessed.

    udunits.dat         Database for the UDUNITS package in human-readable
                        text.

I am not responsible for the "readgeneral.f" file.  Please contact the
responsible party for help using that code.

> Youmin Chen
>
> --
> Youmin Chen (PhD)
> Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry
> Hans-Knoell-Strasse 10, 07745 Jena, Germany
> Phone: +49-3641-576368
> FAX:   +49-3641-577300
> E-mail: address@hidden

Regards,