Re: 20050222: ./configure doesn't create any directories (e.g. ../bin)

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Take a look at the successful builds page:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/builds/index.html

Intel fortran required me to set some environment vars, as you can
see. Try setting those, and also you need to have the ifort
environment variables set - you can see in the ifort build page that I
sourced the file ifortvars.sh provided by ifort.

If this doesn't work, please follow the instructions here:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/If-Something-Goes-Wrong.html

Make sure you send all the information requested (basically all output
from the configure, make, and make test, plus config log).

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden