Re: 20050110: netcdf 3.6.0 build on AIX - f90 modules not added to library?

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Can you go into the fortran 90 directory (src/f90/) and do "make"

If that calls the ar command for the f90 functions, you'll then have
to reinstall.

Please let me know if this works for you so that I can eliminate this
problem from the next release.

Thanks,

Ed
--