20050106: LDM-hostname is not fully qualified

Edwin,

>Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:48:57 -0500
>From: "Edwin Pryor" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20050106: LDM-hostname is not fully qualified

> Thanks for the help...I think I got it to work.

Great!

> I had to tweak the format of the pqact.conf file that I was previously
> using with a 5.1 version of LDM?  I had to add a "tab" in front of
> "FILE" (the ldm action) which I didn't need in the pqact.conf file I
> was using with version 5.

Odd.  As far as I know, tabs were always necessary to separate fields in
the pqact.conf(5) file.

> Do you think I have something out of whack?
> The ldmd.log shows files are being distributed as prescribed in the
> pqact.conf file.

If things are working, then you should be OK.

You can also execute the command "ldmadmin pqactcheck" at any time to
check the pqact.conf(5) file.

> thanks,
> Ned

Regards,