Re: 20041222: Request for Help in Installation of NetCDF on OpenV MS Platform

> Not to waste your time but it's always good to follow up I guess.  The story
> is the same, when I try your sites.  They lead to this, now familiar point:
>
>  "NetCDF
>          Purpose : NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is an interface for
> array-oriented data access and a library that ...
> click here      to get the source distribution and information
> patch for version 3.5.1 ..."
>
> The "click here" leads to "Page not found".

That's strange, because it works for me.  On the page

  http://nchrem.tnw.tudelft.nl/openvms/software2.html#NETCDF

the URL under the "click here" to get the source distribution and
information is

  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/index.html

which should work fine, as it's our home page that gets hits many
times each day.  The URL under the "click here for Patch" link is

  ftp://anonymous:%address@hidden/openvms/NETCDF-3_5_1_VMSPATCH.TAR

and when I click on it, it downloads the file
NETCDF-3_5_1_VMSPATCH.TAR to my disk.  In case that's the file you
want, I've also put it here temporarily:

  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/NETCDF-3_5_1_VMSPATCH.TAR

It's a 177664 byte file.  Please let me know if/when you get it, so I
can delete it from the netCDF directory.

--Russ