20041221: make install output

T. W. Tesche,

>Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:08:33 -0500
>From: "T. W. Tesche" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20041221: make install output

> I tried the "make install" command in /home/twt/aqm/netcdf-3.5.1/src and
> produced the attached "make_install.log" file.  That is, the command was
> run within the 'src' directory

The output of the "make install" command looks OK.  You should now have
an installed, netCDF package.

> Then I ran the RUN_script file which is attached.

I didn't find a "RUN_script" file attached.  If that script fails, then
you should know that we don't support 3-rd party build scripts.

> This run stream
> produced the following log files:  "configure.log", "make.log",
> "test.log" and "install.log".

All those files looked OK.  I didn't find any "header-file"
error-messages.

> Again, seems like the process runs to the 11th hour in "install" where
> it crashes with no netCDF header module.

I didn't see that in the attachments you sent.

> Do you need the make.macro file or the f90 Makefile?

No.

> thanks for all your help.

You're welcome.

You shouldn't need to contact me again as the netCDF package should now
be installed.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson