Re: 20041221: netCDF Climate Data Operators (CDO)

>To: address@hidden
>From: Uwe Schulzweida <address@hidden>
>Subject: CDO

Hi Uwe,

> I'm the developer of the Climate Data Operators (CDO).
> I would be happy if you can add CDO on your netCDF page:
>
>    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
>    Category: Freely Available Software
>
> At the end of this email is an example of a summary.

Thank you for letting us know about CDO.

I have expanded a bit on your summary, because I think it's important
to mention who developed each package along with an institutional
affiliation, and to give a small example that shows people how easy it
is to use some of these packages.  Please let me know if you would
rather change the description to omit the extra example or credit to
you as the developer.

I would also like to add a note about this package to our "What's New
with netCDF" web page at:

  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/whatsnew.html

because I think it is an important development.

On behalf of netCDF developers and users, thanks again for making this
software freely available, and have a Fröhliche Weihnachten!

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ