Re: [nco-announce] 64-bit offset file support in NCO

Hi Mike,

> Any new news?

... on when 3.6.0 will be released.

No, sorry, we've investigated some additional reports of problems that
turned out to be user errors, and we're still making some
configuration tweaks to support a few platforms better.  Also I have
to update the FAQ, which requires more time than I expected, and I had
to get a proposal out to NASA that I wasn't expecting.

As of now, we have no problems reported that we haven't fixed or
intentionally postponed dealing with until 3.6.1, so there are no code
changes left, only a couple of minor documentation issues, a few web
page updates, and composing the announcement.  Releasing 3.6.0 is at
the top of our TODO list, but I can't predict with confidence when it
will happen.  I'd guess a better than even chance of release by
next Monday.  I'm CC:ing Ed Hartnett, in case he can provide a better
estimate.

--Russ