Re: Fwd: [nco-announce] 64-bit offset file support in NCO

Mike,

> Based on Charlie's announcement I'm stuck btwn upgrading NCO now and
> waiting for the official netcdf 6.0 release. Do you have an estimate
> that it will be soon or should I just go ahead and upgarde NCO?

We were debating whether to try to get the 3.6.0 release out this week
(today) or next week, and we decided to wait until next week because
feedback is still trickling in.  There have been no major bugs
discovered, although we do have fixes in a couple of the rarely used
Fortran-90 mapped array interfaces.

So I would estimate it will be the middle of next week, unless we get
any unanticipated problem reports that require extensive debugging ...

--Russ