Re: 20041130: netcdf windows NT

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Sorry, I can't see what would be wrong there.

Many people have been using that DLL for a long time, so we know it
works.

I suggest you try downloading it again and see if you got a corrupt
file transfer the first time.

What version of MS visual studio are you using? What fortran compiler?

I think the problem is with how your dev environment is using the dll.

Ed Hartnett
Unidata