20040528: netcdf-3.5.1

>From: address@hidden

Deanna,

>I'm trying to instal netcdf 3.5.1 on Linux machine, I've gone through the
>installation steps without errors but could not compile my model.  Is there
>something wrong with my netcdf set up?

The log files you included in the attached netcdf.tar file show that
the netCDF build, test, and install went without problems, so we
have to believe that there is no problem related to the package.

You did not say what errors you were getting when you were compiling
your model.  Are the errors you are getting indicating a problem with
the netCDF library?  Is your "compile" problem actually a "link"
problem?

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas