Re: 64-bit netCDF?

>To: address@hidden
>From: <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040521: 64-bit netCDF?

Wei,

> I am wondering if the 3.6.0-beta netCDF has been released (as mentioned
> in the attatched email), and if so, can we get a copy on the NCAR's
> IBMs to test? Thanks,

No, sorry, it hasn't been released yet.  I decided we needed to do
some additional testing to be able to describe exactly how it differs
from merely compiling netCDF 3.5.1 with Large File Support.  That has
taken longer than anticipated.  I hope we can provide the beta release
next week.  We'll be grateful if you can help provide feedback on how
it works on the IBMs.

--Russ