Re: netCDF: installed netcdf.mod and typesizes.mod

Chul,

>Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:58:55 -0700
>From: Chul Eddy Chung <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: inquiry of netCDF

> Hi!  I learned through internet search that you had dealt with two
> netCDF files: netcdf.mod and typesizes.mod.  I downloaded the netCDF
> package for my linux system, but couldn't find these two files.  Do you
> know where I can obtain these two files?  I need to link an aerosol
> transport model to these two files.  I have other files (such as
> libnetcdf.a).  Any help will be appreciated.

Those two files might be in the "include" subdirectory of the netCDF
installation.  The most recent netCDF release (3.5.1) does install them
there.

If they aren't there, then they can be recreated by (re)building the
netCDF package.  The files will be in the "f90" subdirectory.

> Chul Eddy Chung: Assistant Project Scientist
> Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD
> Tel: 858-822-1356   Fax: 858-534-7452

Regards,
Steve Emmerson