Re: Regarding gennet.f

>To: address@hidden
>From: "yashvant das" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040312: Regarding gennet.f
Hi,

>             I have downloaded your codes from unidata contrib codes and
> running the same. While running"gennet.f" using the POM netcdf out put ie
> 'oz.nc' files and compiling  through the process given in the readme files d
> supplied codes/functions I found that it is generating the "readnet.for"
> fortran code but while running the "readnet.for" to read the same 'oz.nc'
> file,it is giving error message as follows:
> ***TERMINATING a.out****
>      RECEIVED SIGNAL 11
> POSSIBLE ATTEMPT TO MODIFY CONSTANT
> SEGMENTATION FAULT-core dumped

Sorry, but this is not enough information to reproduce the problem
here or determine what is causing the segmentation fault.  You might
check if this earlier problem report provides some help:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/msgout?/glimpse/netcdf/4232

GENNET is a contributed program that was not written here, so most
questions about GENNET should be sent to the author, Barry Schwartz.
The last email address I have for him is <address@hidden>.

--Russ