20040217: error in 64-bit libnetcdf.a

Huisheng,

>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:22:21 -0500
>From: Huisheng Bian <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040217: error in 64-bit libnetcdf.a

>   The libnetcdf.a is attached. It looks like libnetcdf.a is 32-bit
> although I set ( CFLAGS= -O -64 -misp4 ) for netcdf installation.

The object-modules in the library libnetcdf.a are, indeed, 32-bit ones.
This is inconsistent with use of the "-64" option during compilation.

Please send me the file "make.log" (which should be in the top-level
source directory) so that I can see how the object-modules were
compiled.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson