20040126: building netCDF on Solaris 8

Pskrim,

[Sorry, my user mail agent didn't decode your name correctly.]

> To: <address@hidden>
> From: =?iso-8859-7?B?0OHt4ePp/vTn8iDT6vHp7Onm3eHy?= <address@hidden>
> Subject: help for netCDF

> I try to install netCDF in an Ultra 10 SUN (Solaris 8) and i don't
> know if it run well.  I sent you the log files and please tell me if
> the configuration is = correct.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Panagiotis Skrimizeas
> Hellenic National Meteorological Service /Regional Centre of Larissa=20
> address@hidden

Judging from the files that you sent, you successfully built and
installed the netCDF package.  The following directories should exist
and have files in them:

    /disk02/LAPS/netcdf-3.5.0/bin
    /disk02/LAPS/netcdf-3.5.0/include
    /disk02/LAPS/netcdf-3.5.0/lib