Re: 20040117: Release Date for NetCDF 3.5.1

>To: address@hidden
>From: Douglas Pase <address@hidden>
>Subject: Release Date for NetCDF 3.5.1?

Doug,

> Could you please tell me the date when NetCDF version 3.5.1 moves from a
> beta (beta13) to a standard release?  I have some benchmarks whose
> publication is dependent on knowing that information.

Currently the only obstacle is getting a clean install for AIX using
the IBM Fortran compilers for the Fortran 77 and Fortran 90
interfaces.  You might be able to help with this, if you can tell us
the environment variable settings that worked for you with xlf and
xlf90.

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ