Re: Douglas Pase: Release Date for NetCDF 3.5.1? (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    15 Jan 2004 07:47:35 -0700
From:    Ed Hartnett <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden
cc:      Russ Rew <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Douglas Pase: Release Date for NetCDF 3.5.1?

> Russ,
>
> Could you please tell me the date when NetCDF version 3.5.1 moves from a
> beta (beta13) to a standard release?  I have some benchmarks whose
> publication is dependent on knowing that information.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Doug
>
> Dr. Douglas M. Pase
> IBM xSeries Performance Development & Analysis
> P. O. Box 12195, Dept. J39A/205/E134
> 3039 Cornwallis Rd.
> Research Triangle Park,  NC  27709-2195
> (919) 543-6172, T/L 441-6172
> --0__=0ABBE48ADFDF1DFF8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBE48ADFDF1DFF

Hello!

I'm working on the 3.5.1 release at the moment. We expect to
officially release it shortly. I expect this will happen by February
1.

We may of course encounter some difficulty that holds us up. But I
have tested the release on most of the required platforms and it seems
to work just fine.

Thanks!

Ed Hartnett
Unidata