20031219: netcdf and Intel compilers

Cameron,

>Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:08:50 -0700
>From: Cameron Harr <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: netcdf and Intel compilers

> I got the PGI compilers working fine with netcdf, and now I need to use
> the Intel Itanium compilers. I've looked through some documentation and
> header files (cfortran.h), but can't find any mention of Intel
> compilers. Do you know what would be entailed to use this compiler? I
> could probably use the f2c directive, but Intel had good fortran
> compilers. Thanks,

Some examples of Intel ifc(1) compiler usage can be found at the
following URL-s:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/other-builds.html#intel-ifc
3.5.1-beta13

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/other-builds.html#intel-ifc

We don't have ifc(1) here, so we can't reproduce your environment.

> Cameron Harr
> Systems Engineer
> Linux Networx Inc
> http://www.lnxi.com