20031104: Please help me!

>From: "baoqing" <address@hidden>

>Hi,everybody !
>I have a question about netCDF ,Please tell me which E-mail I'll send .
>Thank you very much!

If your question is related to a problem you are having, downloading,
unpacking, building, or installing the netCDF, then send your question
to Unidata User Support <address@hidden>.  If you are looking
for general advice on how to use the netCDF in your own application,
it would be best for you to subscribe to the netcdfgroup email
list that is maintained by Unidata and then send your question to the
list.

You can subscribe and unsubscribe to any Unidata-maintained email lists
online at:

Please wait until after you have received confirmation of your
list subscription before posting your question to the list.

>best wish,
>**************************************
>* bao qing                           *
>* LASG                               *